Thursday, October 25, 2012

What are you reading, Steve Mullins?

I wanted to read Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand because my son recommended it to me. This book was very interesting and well written and, out of everything this book had to offer, I liked the historical content the most. Something that I will take away from reading this book is the depth of human resolve. I would recommend Unbroken to anyone and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a closer look at history.

The next book I read will probably be Seabiscuit which is also by Laura Hillenbrand. My reading habits are best explained by saying that I read for relaxation and I like to read anything that is inspirational and fun.

Steve Mullins has been the Director of Operations at Hope International University for 8 years.


Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand, Random House, 2010.

This book is available for purchase through Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble, and Better World Books.

You may also find this book at your local public library by searching Worldcat.org.

We'd love to know what you are reading. To join the fun, fill out the "What are you reading?" questionnaire and submit it by following the instructions included.

No comments: