This year the College of Psychology and Counseling is partnering with the Darling Library to bring Therapy Dogs, International to the library for some pet therapy. A dog will be waiting to be snuggled once or twice a day during finals week: Monday, May 9th through Thursday, May 12th.
- Monday, 5/9, 9:30am to 11:30am - Shannon (Golden Retriever)
- Monday, 5/9, 1:00 to 3:00pm - Zhi (Lab/Retriever mix)
- Tuesday, 5/10, 1:00 to 3:00 - Moshi (Akita)
- Wednesday, 5/11, 9:30am to 11:30am - Sophie (Black Lab)
- Wednesday, 5/11, 1:00pm to 3:00pm - Noel (Akita)
- Thursday, 5/12, 9:30am to 11:30am - Diamond Lil (Great Pyrenees)
- Thursday, 5/12, 1:00pm to 3:00pm - Bentley (Miniature Pinscher)
Take break for some unconditional puppy love!
Follow us on Instagram @darlinglibrary or Twitter @darling_library and Like us on Facebook /darlinglibrary for daily updates and reminders!