Hours: 15 hours per week, year round, flexible schedule.
Rate of pay: $10/hour ($8/hour during training.)
1. Must be a current Hope International University student.
2. Must be able to work year round (summers and intersessions included,) 4-5 days per week.
3. Must be able to begin work by or before May 12, 2014.
How to apply:
- Contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to fill out an application.
- Career Services will forward completed applications to the Library.
- Select candidates will be notified by the Library with instructions for arranging to take a mandatory aptitude test between April 21 and April 30.