- America: History and Life and Historical Abstracts
- ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials
- Christian Periodical Index®
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA)
- OmniFile Full Text, Select Edition™
- PsycARTICLES® and PsycINFO®
- Teacher Reference Center
1. From your mobile device, visit the App Store and find EBSCOhost. Download the app.
2. To get an access key, visit one of the above EBSCO databases, scroll to the bottom of the screen, and click on the "EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Applications" link.
3. Enter your email address when prompted.
EBSCO will send you an email. It is important that you access that email message with your mobile device to continue.
4. Follow the authentication key link in the email from your mobile device.
You should be able to search any EBSCOhost database immediately with your smartphone or tablet.
Contact us via LibAnswers if you have difficulty.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Robin Hartman is Director of Library Services at Hope International University. She is curious about how the organization and communication of information shapes society and is committed to equipping students to impact the world for Christ.