- Go to http://library.hiu.edu/ (the library's home page).
- Click on Find books, ebooks, articles, and more!
- Enter your search terms (such as time management).
If you have an HIU email address, click on the center button to "Sign into Hope International University." A login screen within a blue box will appear asking for your User Name and Password.
IF you do not have an HIU email address, you may choose to "only show me results that don't require authorization" to search the library's catalog for books (and other resources you may access).
- You should then see a gray progress message saying you are searching databases followed by a results list.
- Look to the left of the screen if you want to narrow your list by format.
- Click on the book title.
- Look below to "Find a copy in the library." There you will see the call number to find it on the shelf if the book is available (or if it is checked out, when it is due.)