Wednesday, December 08, 2010

What are you reading, Vince Bautista?

This book almost found me! Or at least that’s what it seems like. Gracenomics by Mike Foster is the first step in finding the grace that has left this world. So often people see the word ‘grace’ and know what it is, and have heard of it, but don’t know how to display it or use it to its full potential. And this book gives the people an opportunity to give and not expect, to love and not demand, to live and be free. Gracenomics is not only for you, but for others, and the whole world!

Gracenomics was a GREAT read! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone! It puts the simple truth of second chances out there for people to realize it is not only a gift, but a human right! The simplicity of ideas was great and daunting. It showed me that not only is grace a basic foundational principle from and of God, but it’s something we take for granted and think we don’t need to fully display, so in that sense I loved the outcome, but I hated the realization that I was truly broken and needed God and not myself to keep going. What I learned from and will take away from Gracenomics is that grace is a human right and as followers of the Most High, we are not asked to give it, but expected to! I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn the truth behind transparency and unconditional love.

I like to make sure I have at least one book open and many in the queue. Next up on my reading list is 131 Christians Everyone Should Know by Mark Galli.

A book that is inspiring to me, and that I love, is A Tale of Three Kings by Gene Edwards. Fun reads are the classics, whether Old Man and The Sea, Count of Monte Cristo or Alice in Wonderland -- all the classics are great!

Vince Bautista is a MA Ministry (Christian Leadership) student at HIU.

Gracenomics: Unleash the Power of Second Chance Living by Mike Foster. Ethur (September 2010).

You can purchase the Kindle edition from Amazon.com or purchase the hardback from People of the Second Chance.

No comments: