- Access to books even when the Library is closed.
- No due date or waiting for a book that is checked out to be returned!
- Do a simple or advanced search using keywords, subject headings or other criteria.
- Browse the collection by subject area. It's like browsing the shelves in a Library.
- Search within books for keywords, jump to relevant chapters, or simply turn pages.
- Create a bookshelf and place books on your personal shelf for easy retrieval.
- Place "bookmarks" in the book to mark pages you want to return to later.
- Highlight text and take notes. Yes, you may write and highlight in THESE library books!
- Link out to other online resources using Info Tools.
- Create citations for your bibliography when using with EndNote or RefWorks.
- Print pages and copy and paste text.
- Manage, archive and share your research with others.
Find out more about using the many features of eBrary:
Get a Quick Guide or view a Training Video from the Info page which displays when you first login to eBrary**.
**You will be required to login in order to access eBrary books from off campus.