Here is how you do it:
- Access ProQuest at http://library.hiu.edu > Research Databases > ProQuest
- Run a search for your topic.
- Select the desired journal citations from your search results list by clicking the box to the left of the citation (this will place a checkmark in the box).
- Click the My Research tab at the top of the ProQuest screen to show all of the documents that you just marked.
- Click the Create Your Bibliography link.
- Choose the format for your bibliography (MLA, APA, Turabian).
- Click Email, Print, or Download.
ProQuest will automatically format the citations you chose and you can copy and paste those formatted citations into your bibliography. This feature is particularly helpful when trying to figure out how to cite journal articles you retrieved from the ProQuest research database. The Create Your Bibliography feature figures this out for you. Easy!
For additional information on the Create Your Bibliography feature in ProQuest, see Terri Bogan in the Library.