There are two ways to limit your search for e-books in the NetLibrary collection. One way is to use netlibrary as one of your search terms in the OPAC. The other way is to:
- Go to http://library.hiu.edu/
- Click Research Databases
- Scroll down to the Electronic Books section and click NetLibrary
- Login to the Library using your Hope ID and your Library password (the first 3 letters of your first name and the first 3 letters of your last name)
- Have fun searching!
- Login to your existing NetLibrary account (top left corner), OR ...
- Create a free NetLibrary account (top right corner)
NOTE: The Darling Library offers over 25,000 e-books from several other e-publishers besides NetLibrary. To limit your OPAC search to only e-books (on any subject, regardless of publisher), make one of your search terms electronic resource as a phrase.