Many personal finance books are full of hype, promising a radical reduction in taxes (or no taxes at all). Unfortunately, they often tout obscure tax strategies that apply to only a handful of people -- or doubtful schemes that could bring on the IRS.
Lower Taxes in 7 Easy Steps is a different kind of book, providing insights and tactics that can reduce taxes. Clearly and concisely, it explains the seven most valuable rules of tax planning:
- Boost tax-free income
- Get a lower tax rate
- Defer paying taxes
- Make the most of deductions
- Take advantage of exemptions
- Identify and use tax credits
- Shift income to other taxpayers
Each rule is fleshed out with plenty of ideas, strategies and real-life examples that can help minimize the pain of April 15.
To access this book:
- Go to http://library.hiu.edu
- Click Research Databases
- Scroll down the screen and click NetLibrary
- Login using your Library login
NOTE: Your Library login is your Hope ID and your Library password (the first 3 letters of your first name and the first 3 letters of your last name)
- You should now be in the NetLibrary service
- Click the featured book that appears on the right side of the screen
- Enjoy reading!
You must be a current student, faculty, or staff at Hope International University to access this book via the NetLibrary service.
Please contact a Librarian at email@example.com if you have questions about the NetLibrary service.
*The currently featured NetLibrary eBook is not a recommendation or endorsement by Hope International University. Such posts as this are intended to advise the Hope community of services available to it.